Well this is so crazy that I am actually blogging about 30 weeks. It seemed like so long ago that we found out that we would be expecting. We have almost finished her room. We are still working on the decorations for the walls and the curtains, but the new carpet is in and the room looks pretty good. If she came home today we would have enough to survive, minus a mattress for her bed. Here are a few shots from inside the room.
![]() |
| Add caption |
As for me, I am feeling great. I went to the doctor last week and I have low iron counts so I am taking additional medication to off set that. I also have to re-take my glucose test. My counts were just a bit too high, so I must return for the 3 hour test. I plan on doing that on Monday morning. My back is beginning to bother me more, and the little things are getting harder to do. BUT.... I really can't complain.
Addison is kicking and moving around like crazy and I love being able to feel her. Larry and I were talking the other day and we were wondering who she is going to look like. We decided that we want her to have my eyes, ears, legs, and beautiful hair, and Larry's teeth, dimples, and feet. The rest we would be fine with either one of us. But either way it goes we know that she is gonna be perfect!





The room looks beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her!! I'd like to be her permanent nanny and stay with her all the time! :) LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete