Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Addison is Crawling!

We all knew that it would be a matter of time before Addison would be crawling around. She had been trying to scoot and she just couldn't figure out that she had to move her arm and legs at the same time to get going. As everyone knows, I work so I am not able to be with her through most of the day. Addison has the most amazing babysitter/family, Kara and Mark. They worked with her, and she did it. Kara promised that she would capture his milestone, and she did. Thanks Kara for making sure I don't miss a thing! This is Addison going for the first time.

I have also included a picture of Addison happy as can be playing with balloons at Kara"s!



Thanks Kara and Mark, We Love You....

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background