Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Addison's 1st Christmas

Merry Christmas 2011...... This was the best Christmas ever!! No gift would top the joy she has brought into our lives. We began our morning here at home with our gifts and some fun with toys, then we packed up and went to my parents for breakfast and more gifts... After my parents we went and spent the rest of the day at Larry's Parents and you guessed it; more gifts. We enjoyed spending all the time with family. After we left Larry's parents we had our friends over for a fun evening. Here are some shots...
This is a smile you get when you say to smile... How funny!
Holding her Jingle Bell. Man, do we love her!
My cousin Brooke make this picture for me for Addison's First Christmas. Love It!
Family Picture... We just woke up, can you tell? Look at Sadie with her head on Addison's lap..
At Grammy and P's playing the in presents.
Addison and P
Krause Family
Meyer Family

Awww...


Funny story... Dad always says " I am so blessed." When I say always, I mean ALWAYS...So I found this and I couldn't pass it up.


HELLO... She loves this gift from Tiff and Bryan


Playing in her PJ's all day at Nana's


Sweet


Addison and Hallie.. Exhausted from the big day.. Hallie is Dave and Jordan's 2 month old baby girl..


Larry is having fun with Friends.... We love you all
Thanks everyone for the best Christmas ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background