Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 22, 2010

18 &19 Week Belly Shots

We had such a busy week last week that I forgot to post my belly shots. I have promised my sister that I would do this every week so she and the rest of our friends and family could see Addison and Mommys growth. I definitely feel that I am pregnant, but in a wonderful way. I am just starting to officially look like I am pregnant and not just FAT. My butt feels fat, and my mom seems to think that this is true. All the Krause girls have one thing in common, Honesty!!! (Mom, I wouldn't have it any other way.)
Please enjoy watching me grow, as I will enjoy eating a lot.
This is the 18 weeks shot! But look at those boobs!!!
This doesn't seem to do 1 week justice, but I grew!
Shot from my view. Now that's a belly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background