20 Weeks!!!What an exciting moment to finally get to. 1 year ago this past week we experienced the 1st miscarriage. At that time I didn't think that we were every going to be able to be parents, and now I am posting pictures of our little Addison and big belly shots. It brings tears to my eyes and a lot of joy to my heart!
To celebrate Larry and I went to dinner last night ( Date Night). Larry seems to celebrate always eating lobster and steak. So we had to keep the tradition going by getting lobster and steak. I went crazy and got a tea to drink, don't worry just 1, and then to Zesto. I definitely did the splurging there by getting an extra large Banana/Chocolate yogurt swirl in a waffle cone. Even the lady and Zesto said, are you sure......IT WAS AMAZING!! We went the long way home and I still had some to finish. But no need to worry(Mom), I finished it all..
After that we topped the night off by watching, Date Night.
As for the Belly shots, I once again feel bigger, but it may not be that clear to anyone else. Keep watching and I am sure sooner or later that WOW, she is huge moment will occur.
Thanks everyone for the support and Hurray!! We made it half way
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment