I have not been real excited about traveling this year because I was afraid that something would go wrong and I would be away from my doctors and family. So we decided that everyone deserves a shopping trip and we went to Jeffersonville, OH with Brittney, Bill, and Kaidyn Wardlaw. There is an outlet there that we all (just Britt and I) couldn't miss out on. We definitely got some good deals and then we splurged some too. We made 5 trips back to the car to unload our goodies. One of the reasons that we went to this outlet was because it has a Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids. They have shopping carts available to use and we filled one up. The lady told us that we were allowed to take it with us to be able to continue our shopping spree, so we did ,and filled it up yet again.
![]() |
| Kaidyn in the outlet shopping cart!! |
![]() |
| Back of our car!! Thank goodness that we drove 2 cars. |




No comments:
Post a Comment