Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

26 week OB Visit

Today Larry and I went to see Dr. Wilson and to check on Addison development. Everything went great. Her heart beat was strong and she is really active now. I measured 27cm which is right on track. We discussed pediatricians and classes and just asked questions about what I should be expecting as a first time mom. I will be going back in 3 weeks for my glucose test along with my last RH shot.

All in all things went well and we couldn't be happier with how things have been going so far.


Side note: Addison's Daddy, Grandpa Barnett, and "P"(my dad)- helped paint her room this past weekend. It looks so good! It is PINK and I love it. I plan on decorating it with brown and pink. Here are just a few pictures to show off what we have so far!!

Pink wall


Rug for her room. This will go in front of crib!

I plan on posting my belly shots on Friday!! I know the suspense will be killing some!! AKA: Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background