Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wedding Weekend!!!

Well as many of you know Tiffany and Bryan got married on Friday Sept 24th. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time. I wanted to share some of the pictures throughout the day. Tiffany really looked beautiful and she seemed to be having a wonderful time at the reception. I on the other hand felt quite fat since my dress didn't really fit. I had it zipped for the ceremony and then I had to unzip it for the fun. I did not let Addison stop me from having a great time as I danced the night away.
Thank you everyone for making Tiff and Bryan's wedding so special. A special thanks for all the out of town guests that traveled so far to make sure that they were able share in the wedding.





Larry trying to cover up his tired eyes. Thanks Sloane for the sunglasses...



The Happy Couple!!!



Look at us!! Aren't we cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background