Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 19, 2010

23 weeks

Well 23 weeks is here. This week we hit a milestone. Larry got to feel Addison move!!! I have been making him keep his hand on my belly a lot, and she wouldn't move around enough for him to feel. Well tonight she was really moving and I ran to get Larry's hand, and she kicked HARD!!! Larry yelled," I felt her". I was so excited and he was excited too!!! I almost cried...


As for my belly, it is stretching and the big change for me is by belly button. it is stretching and it looks so funny to me. I have now included a belly button picture for every ones viewing pleasure.


FYI: This is now Wedding Week!!! Tiff and Bryan will be married in less than 1 week. Pray for an amazing event!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background