Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Monthly OB Visit

We went to our monthly visit today and things seem to be progressing great. Addison seems to have my busy personality and she is just moving around. Dr. Wilson had a hard time monitoring her heartbeat because she was so active. I have gained another 5 pounds for a total of 12 so far. I can attribute my lack of weight gain to the months of morning sickness, so I guess it wasn't all that bad.
Doc felt that I should go ahead and get the flu vaccine so I did. I was quite hesitant to go along with it, but I trust that the doctor knows best. Just so everyone knows, IT STUNG!! The shot itself didn't hurt but the liquid was cold and that is just weird. She recommend that Larry get the shot too ASAP, so when Addison is born she will be protected.
We will go back Oct 5th and I then will get more shots and my glucose test will be taken.
We are so lucky that I am feeling great and that Addison Nicole is doing great too!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear Miss Addison is doing well. Very exciting that you decided to name her middle name after Kaidyn's...lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

picture- background