On Sunday we decided to attend our 1st Hanover Beach Golf Cart Parade. We love going to Hanover Beach and spending time with family and friends. Brittney W. and I decided to decorate the golf carts. We rode in the cart that was the oil spill clean up crew. Then Brittney found some priceless Trolls ( yes I said trolls) that were a bride and a groom. We made Bryan and Tiffany drive the Mule with the trolls on top and a banner with a wedding countdown and then we strung beer cans on the back. They were pretty white trash, but we had a good time.
Britt and Britt
Tiff had a few beers and she was feeling very loving!!!
Larry and I were married on Febuary 22, 2008. We have 2 wonderful dogs, Beemer and Sadie, and our amazing baby girl Addison Nicole is now 1.... Wow are we lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment