Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 CM and more

Well this visit was quite productive. It first started out with the news that my blood pressure was high again, which made me really nervous. Last week it was elevated but they weren't concerned but today it was higher than that. So the entire visit I wasn't really paying attention because I was concerned with my BP. Addison's heart rate was in the 140's, which was excellent and has been the entire pregnancy.

So she did my pelvic exam and well lets just say it hurt. It took my breath away and I didn't even hear her say that I was 3 cm and 70% effaced. I had to ask her what she just said.
So I waited in the office a bit longer and they re-checked my BP and it went down a bit so I was able to go home. I will be going back on Monday, if I don't have a baby before then. The doctor loosened things up down there and she wouldn't be surprised if Miss Addison comes this weekend. I am ready..

Thanks everyone for the support. Both Larry and I are so lucky to have such great friends and family there by our side. We will keep everyone posted and hopefully we have some exciting news to share soon..
LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background