I am so anxious that we could have Baby Addison any day now. I am definitely ready and of course scared a bit. I have done all the nesting that I think that I am going to do, I have stocked up the cabinets and fridge, and I have washed everything that needs washing.
I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to see what 1 week out will bring. I am hoping that we can schedule a date to be induced, but don't worry it will not be until at least 1 week after the due date. Larry and I are still hoping that my water will break and that we will have plenty of time to get to the hospital. I am nervous about real labor contractions too, I don't want them to hurt... Ha Ha
I have decided to post a few pictures this week. I wanted to be able to compare my growing belly to weeks prior.
 |
| 38 Weeks |
 |
36 Weeks
|
 |
36 Weeks
|
 |
| 20 Weeks- Just found out that I was having a girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment