Well no change!!! 1 cm and not 100% effaced. But I am feeling like this needs to come to an end. I am getting more uncomfortable and I am out of breath all of the time. Even putting on shoes makes me break out into a sweat and I can't breath. I am sure being a spectator while I attempt stuff like this is quite hilarious.
I officially have bags packed and everything done! We are just waiting on the guest of honor, Addison.
Here I am in all of my glory. Hopefully I will have a different kind of post next week.
Little side note to Addison: Tomorrow is the U of L vs. UK game. It would not be a good time to come. Some of mommy and daddy's great friends are taking us to the game and they have a suite, where I can stretch out!!! So hold off until at least the game is over....
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment