Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting it all together!

Well it is now 35 weeks and just 2 more weeks and Miss Addison will be considered full term. I have sorta been running around thinking that I have so much more to do, and that I still need the important necessities(which I don't). I still need to get some of the things put away, but I am stuck on where to put them. I knew babies needed a lot of things but I didn't realize HOW MUCH stuff a little baby needs. I will be posting the completed room soon, once I get things clean.
This week I thought that I got my 1st belly stretch marks. I almost started crying and I called Larry in to check me out and he really thought that something was wrong. I now realize that those were just scratch marks and not stretch marks. Thank Goodness!!! I have been a bit more tired and a little more emotional. I cried watching The Biggest Loser the other night. I have also noticed that I have been even more blunt now then I was prior to this pregnancy. So if you need someone to tell you the truth, you better ask me. I can't hold the truth in!!! I know people at work are getting really annoyed because I am just telling them bluntly what I think and that isn't always good to hear. They have kinda stopped talking to me and asking me questions... Which maybe I should allow this change to stay around after the baby... Just Kidding!!!

Anyways I am feeling great still and I really love feeling Addison kick and move around. It is so comforting having her so active.. I will be going back to the Doctor on Tuesday and we will see how things are going. Hopefully she will be head down and on her way out soon. I will keep everyone posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background