Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There is something going on down there!!!

Larry and I went to see the doctor today. I did not get my hopes up with any progression because I didn't think that I had even had any contractions. Well I was wrong. I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced  (thinned out). I was having a contraction while I was in the office and I had no idea. The doctor is who told me that I was having one. I know that will change as labor progresses.
Addison is still head down which is a good news. The doctor still thinks that I have another 3 weeks but she could always be wrong. My mom's doctor told her she had a few weeks and she delivered the next day. So I hope this runs in the family. Larry has made it very clear that he really wants her to come in January, and now I am thinking that he may have jinked us.So please pray for sooner than later.
On another note, I will be delivering at Norton's Suburban on Dutchman's Lane in Louisville. There is a nice waiting room on the 2nd floor for all of our friends and family. Go up the golden elevators. I plan on making a phone tree or mass text so everyone knows when we are heading to the hospital.
I did pack a bag tonight and now I just need to decide what Addison will be wearing home. We are ready for her... ANYTIME!!!

I will be going back to the doctor next Wednesday. Maybe she will be here by then! I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your bags are packed! They take really cute pics at Suburban, so have a few outfit choices ready! I know Grandpa Perry will want to buy up all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

picture- background