Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a Christmas!!!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, because we definitely did. I get a bit emotional thinking that this was our last Christmas without our little miracle.  I am a bit nervous thinking that every day could be the big day.
Anyways, both Larry and I got so many nice things and we are both so thankful to have such wonderful families who put so much thought into our gifts. I just love waking up on Christmas day and seeing the smiles on everyone face when we open presents. We gave my mom a pair of Uggs and she was shocked! I love doing that!!! We also got Larry's dad a custom made suit and he loved it. I know that we gave and received a lot of great gifts but I just love watching people open presents and those were my favorites.

Merry belated Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background