Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Video to Addison- Tour of her Room

I wanted to make sure that Addison got a good look at her room before we brought her home, so I decided to make a video so she will never forget. I also wanted to make sure that I shared it with everyone. We are so excited and I just cry every time that I think about having a baby soon. I think about if she will be a good baby, and love to sleep!!! (I sure hope so... ) I think about who she will look like, and if she will be a momma or daddy's girl. I wonderful if she will ever really know how much she is loved!!!
I just can't believe how much I love her already. I know things will just get worse when I actually have her in my arms.
Anyways, to make this long story short, I can't wait.
We hope you enjoy her room and we look forward to having her in there soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background