Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boston, MA 2011

2 Weeks ago Larry, Addison, Grammy, and P, and I went to Boston to visit our accountants and to see the Yankees kick some RedSox butt! Well the trip was great and yes, we did see the Yankees win! We did a lot of sightseeing and thankfully the weather was wonderful while we were there. Thank you to Gray,Gray, and Gray for providing us with such wonderful tickets.


We were 8th row... Amazing seats
They close the streets so fans can walk up and down!

Salem, MA- We went to the Witch Dungeon for a tour

The puritans believed that if you were late to church or didn't go at all, then you would spend the day in these!


Mom and Dad had a great time at Sam Adams..



Larry tried to like FREE beer, but it is still nasty

Drinking Beer with a baby.. Don't worry I just stuck my tongue in.. I hate beer

Inside the bar at Sam Adams Brewery. Free Beer

Dad was concerned about eating it. Usually they come just as the tail and all the work is done.


This is nasty! So minutes before this picture was taken, this very lobster was taken from the tank facing directly in front of me. They took it and dropped it in the boiling water and here it is. The guts were coming out and I almost vomited. Larry and Dad couldn't go to Boston without some real seafood!! I saw too much


Addison was worn out on the way home. We had an extra seat and she stretched out!
What a fun day and trip.. Thanks everyone
Jim Calhoughn- UCONN Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background