Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Having Fun!!

I have been terrible about updating the blog! So much has happened since our last post.
Addison is going though a growing spurt and she is eating and sleeping a lot. I am guessing that Addie weighs about 11 pounds, but she is longer because all the pants are getting small. Don't worry because she is still in newborn pants... The clothes that fit her the best now are 0-3months. Carters stuff runs small so she is in 3 months in those, but everything else she is swallowed by 3 month.
She has been so much more alert when she is awake and she loves to smile and talk. She just can not get enough of her surroundings. The other day we decided to put her in the Bumbo seat and she did great. She loved it and I loved seeing her be so independent and sit by herself (NOT)!! I feel like it was just yesterday that we brought her home.
Here are some pictures of Addison hanging out!
I thought that it would be funny to put her in the laundry basket!

1st time in seat, and sitting up!

Look at me mom!!!

All the kiddos, so proud of Addie

Sadie and Addie

Weee... I love riding Beemer

All the Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background