On Wednesday, both Larry and I had a meeting to attend, and neither one of our parents were able to watch Addison. So we took Addison to her favorite babysitter, Kara. I had a 2 page letter written to Kara about everything and I also drew a diagram showing how to swaddle. Let's just say I was prepared.
We began the day getting up at 5:30 A.M. for a 8:30 meeting. We told Kara that we would be there by 7:15, and we were late. I have learned that being on-time is no longer possible, even if you plan on running into to some bumps in the road. Anyways, I had always made fun of those mothers that told me how emotional it was to leave their child for the 1st time. Well that was me.. I was so upset that I just dropped her off, handed the paper to Kara, and said goodbye with tears running out of my eyes. I couldn't stop crying for like an hour. Kara was wonderful.. She kept sending me pictures all day with Addison sleeping so peacefully or lying on her lap. Thankfully Addison was wonderful and so was Kara.
I am so glad that day is over with.
This is a picture of Addison when she got home. She was worn out!!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment