Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3 weeks old

Well another week has gone by and I am so proud to report that we are all doing amazing.....Addison has had some first this past week.
Addison met Lexus (Larry's parents dog) and had dinner at their house, she went to the mall with Grammy, Aunt Tiffany, Mackenzie, and Mommy, she went on her first walk with the dogs, and then went to Grammy and P's house and met Wheatley and had dinner at their house. She slept the entire time on all of the trips, but it was still her first all of the same.
Tonight we decided to use her bath tub and give her a bath before bed. She loves the water and was enjoying the warm water. Here are some adorable pictures of her in her tub and then after in her towel.


I love Baths


She doesn't like getting out!!!


I completely forgot to mention that she slept her first 8 hours last Saturday. I felt like something was wrong and I told Larry to go check on her because I was afraid to see her not breathing or something... But I was wrong and she was just so tired..I wish that she would do that every day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

picture- background