When I was a child Tiffany and I had a babysitter that we just loved. We would always have the best time with her and to this day we still talk about her. When I was thinking of someone that I could trust to watch Addison, Kara came to mind. Our family met Kara at McDonald's ( go figure) many many years ago. My Dad was actually working at the Southern Indiana stores, which can give you an idea of how long ago it was... Thankfully Kara was so excited to let Addison come to her house and keep her safe while we went to work.
Monday we went to introduce Addison to Kara and to the 2 other kiddos that she watches.
Kara and her family got Addison the cutest outfit and hair bow and I wanted to post some of the pictures of the outfit. Thank you Kara and we can't wait until you get to see Addison again.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment